Tuesday 25 July 2017

back from punishment

Hi All
I'm back been being punished lots to tell you but firstly about my punishment.
I last wrote on the 4th April and was going for some more piercings that saturday (8th) Master and I went and I got two new tongue piercings in line with my original one and two lip piercings one in the top and one in the bottom both in the middle. Hurt like hell when we got back and I lost my temper through my laptop on the floor and it smashed the screen. Master was mad and has made we wait until now for a new screen.

Anyway the piercings have healed and as suspected I don't talk much now and when I do it is with a lisp!! Also we have replaced the lip rings for two studs Master had made which slide together and a small screw goes in the side sealing my lips shut so everything goes through a straw. Master seals them every morning and except for the odd occasion opens them on his return, for an experiment they were closed for a week and apart from the problem of cleaning my teeth it was no real problem. I've lost loads of weight and Master is currently designing my new chastity belt because it soon will be to loose (he tells me it will be better than this one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment