Saturday 31 March 2018

What happened next

I thought it was time for a final update. The year over we sat down christmas eve and disscussed our options and thoughts going forward. I was happy to carry on as i was so involved now that i couldnt see any other way, it was at this point that my husband produced the key(not an ordinary key but a magnetic key) with a bit of fumbling and trial and errorthe butt plug and belt were removed and the sensations i can tell you. This changed things and i needed time to think. He cut the wrist and ankle chains so i could move around but the cuffs stayed on. We agreed to talk again boxing day and for the first time in ages i slept in bed. My husband treated me like a princess christmas day and boxing day we went for a long walk and i was wearing trousers!! For about a week i had very little control of my bottom which was embarrassing but it sorted itself out.
Boxing day came and went with very little disscussion. I still didnt know what i wanted and he didnt say anything. It wasnt until new years day when i approached the subject and we spent all afternoon going through the past year. I could go into all the details but it makes more sense to cut to the chase which was that we would give it a few weeks and then revert to playing and see where it went.
I have felt lost without the bondage but the freedom to explore our new village is blissful.
Long term i think the draw of slavery to my beloved husband will see me back in chains, the tatoos remain as do the cuffs and collar. I have considered removing some piercings but i like them to much.
I dont intend to update again it was a fabulous year dispite the ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who followed and best of luck with your own kinks
Jane

1 comment: