Friday 1 December 2017

Modified butt plug

Master had a half day yesterday and came home to find me doing my chores still with this butt plug half installed! He asked me what was wrong and I told him how torn I was and then he told me to take it out clean it and he would make it so good I wouldn't be able to resist it. I carried on with my chores and at teatime he brought it back in. Gone was the leashing point, now instead was a chain strong but light, about 10feet long and a stainless ball on the end of it. The ball weighs 4.5kg. It looks stunning! Then he showed me the inside of the plug, it has a small weight (only a few grams) which will move as I walk causing stimulation and during vigorous exercise an orgasm?
Well I couldn't believe the craftsmanship it was geneous. I took it from master and looked at it, he left me in the kitchen and went back outside. I popped it in my bum trying to pluck up the courage. I stood just keeping my weight off it trying to decide when I heard master coming back. I paniced and sat down hard. Yes it is done I have a tail the weight catches on everything and anything more than gentle movements is beautiful torture. Needless to say master was shocked and was a little concerned until I cheered him up using my mouth!!!

4 comments:

  1. A permanent buttplug? I call bull, however interesting fantasy stories though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of us have felt that for some time but its been great reading. Wondering where its going from here as the first post said they would consider what was to happen between xmas and new year just gone (see first post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the friend is doing would be an interesting continuation of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this going to be continued? Was the December entry the end?

    ReplyDelete