Saturday 26 January 2019

Getting use to the new me

So where do I start? I have my new tattoo its not what I thought I would get but Master choose to have me in stockings permanently I have a seam up the back and then a ribbon and a top band around my thigh. From a distance it really does look like stockings, atleast from the rear. Master has spoken at length with the tattooist about making them fishnets right down feet as well.
The chains won't go back on until the the tattoo is fully healed so I appear to have been a little eager to burn my knickers!!
The locks are back on the cupboards and my diet has started. 6lbs to get back into the belt. I reckon that could be as little as next weekend.
Its taking master a while to drop back into his role but is so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment