Saturday 16 February 2019

GOOD DEAL, BAD DEAL

So I have lost the weight needed to fit back into my chastity belt. I really didn't want to wear it but my master was very insistant. I asked about sex and when I might get to come and he gave me two options
Option 1: entirely up to him and I get no say in it.
Option 2: I get to cum on day 1 and then the period of chastisement would double for each time after that.
I quickly  choose option 2 and sure enough having been locked up on valentines day I was released last night and when finished locked back up till tomorrow (17th) so 2 days then it will be 4 days then 8,16,32 days etc. It was while doing breakfast that the penny dropped within 10 orgams I will be waiting well over a year and after that the figures are so big I don't want to think about it.
So I brought it up with master and he said he was quite happy with my mouth and arse. So that would seam to be the end of it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on restarting. Cant wait to hear about the new future. Will he be using the plugs and gags he used during your year?

    ReplyDelete