Tuesday 17 October 2017

New house, lots of potential

I know I have been quiet lately, I can reveal now that we have moved to an exquisit farmhouse in Norfolk. It has loads of potential to play and Master and I are already indulging in it. There is a huge oak beam in the kitchen and master loves to see me chained from it! The house sits in 6 acres with the road nearly 500 yards away and surrounded by a thick hedge I nolonger have to wear clothes when I go outside. Master has made the walk in wardrobe lockable and takes the key with him! Also the previous owner (masters Auntie) had a dog so now he can chain me on the patio with just the dog kennel for shelter. Master has big plans for the cellar which was once a secure wine store so he thinks he can turn it into a play room/dungeon. At the moment its damp and got mice so I try not to go down there.
Finally before I go back to window cleaning I'm still thinking about the butt plug!!*

1 comment:

  1. How about using the butt plug as a tether if you're going to be chained outside?

    ReplyDelete