Wednesday 11 October 2017

To plug or not to plug?

For as long as my husband/master and I have been together we have played with butt plugs, I have no problem these days having a large plug in my rear for days, did 2 weeks recently and once I am into the routine of the enemas its no trouble.
Rewind a couple of weeks and a conversation between master and I about bondage and my belief that there was no bondage that could be added to the now substantial restrictive collection locked permanently on my body that I couldn't handle. Masters reaction was at once obvious and started questioning areas of bondage that he felt I wouldn't cope with, these included hearing, speach and my breasts. After a bit of discussion I had in my opinion won my argument and went to my cage to sleep, next morning no more was said and I thought no more of it untill this morning.
Master came in from the garage with a butt plug looking similar to the ones that open and lock. I looked at it and said to him that I could manage that no problem and he asked but for how long? Strange question but after afew minutes the penny dropped and I realised what he has made, its a one time locking butt plug, it goes in locks into place and you can't get it out. So now my dilema, if I put it in, my only way of sexal pleasure is gone and he's on my most excellent BJ's for ever more. That said it's one hell of a sexy idea and really tempting. I could pop it in lock it and my fate is sealed quite solidly.
Master says he's sure I won't do it but has left it so I am reminded that he is always right. Oh to pluck up the courage to prove him wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment