Tuesday 3 October 2017

Time for an update

Its long over due but here is an update. Everything is about where it was my co chastity sufferer is settling in to the exceptance of her foolishness to put herself in the position shes in. Her submissive husband thinks its great because she now lacks the dominant drive and he's starting to turn tables on her and he is enjoying it.
As for me I do what I do every day my mind is starting to turn to christmas and the decisionI need to make as to wether I carry on or go back to as normal life as you can tattooed as I am and decorated with jewlery that isnt exactly conventional. Master says he can get the chains off easily but the braclets anklets and collar will be very difficult and my chastity belt was built to stay on. So even if I stop this lifestyle at the end of the year its anal only for me. As for a job I was a sucsessful woman but I dont know how I'd be viewed now. If I carry on our tattooist has shown master some intersting tattoo ideas for my body and he has talked about upping the piercings with master too.
At the start my husband and master was not convinced by it all but now I think I have unleashed a beast in him which I may not be able to train even if I choose to try.
All in all the dream and reality have been pretty close I love being the slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment