Saturday 12 August 2017

fact or fiction

I have been asked recently as to the authenticity of the facts behind my writing. I can confirm that all that you read is true and is my take on the events I write about, I don't tend to write about the mundane things I do everyday but on this occasion let me tell you a few.

Let me tell you how for the passed few months I  have been unable to scratch an itch on my back without leaning against a door frame.

Let me tell you about the fact that starting the mower to mow the lawn is nearly impossible.

Let me tell you that I have become a yoga position expert just to wipe my bottom and then how undignified it is to have to go to the toilet before we leave home because public toilet cubicles are to small to perform this yoga move!

Let me tell you how hard it is to wash up with a restricted width, or carry a large serving dish.

Let me tell you about how hoovering the stairs makes the sweat pour out of me.

Let me tell you about the eyeful the yodel man got when I was washing the windows and he made me jump as I hadn't heard him and my cape got stuck on the top of the steps as I descended the ladder

Let me tell you about the long lecture I got from my doctor about body mods when I got a chest infection and how I lost my temper and even showed him my belt!!

Let me tell you how some days I long for my old job in a comfy office with flat shoes a nice blouse and trouser suit.

And let me tell you about how my dreams are filled with yet even more deprived fantasy's and how I wake up horny, go to bed horny and am living a dream my dear husband and Master is allowing even though he was more than happy before with a bit of rope a few toys and a wife who was his equal.

My fantasy, My reality, I love every moment.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment