Saturday 12 August 2017

When the dom turns sub

Last week we went to see some friends they have been into bdsm for ages and she is the dom and her husband is the sub. We talk and get ideas from each other but last week was different I showed her my new and permanent chastity belt and she nearly came on the spot gushing that she would just love to lock her sex away for all time. Master joked he could make her one but didn't see how it fitted into their lifestyle. She thought about it a bit and then replied "just think he's locked up and gets his pleasure eating me, if I'm locked up and there is no key he's suffering more". Now I don't know for sure how many times a day he licks her to orgasm but I do know its several and that her sex drive is huge! Anyway her belt is ready there coming over tonight and she is going to be one highly fustrated dom going forward. Atleast someone will know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment