Thursday 3 August 2017

Weight loss achieved new chastity belt on

One of my aims for this year was to lose weight and get fitter!! Yesterday I got on the scales and allowing for the weight of my bondage I weigh just over 7 stone and am now at the bottom of my ideal weight , Master has declared that enough is enough and I must now weigh myself and keep to within 3lbs of this weight. He went of to the shed and returned about 3hours later with a new chastity belt.
The new belt is like the old one but is missing one simple addition- a lock. That is it has been designed with a break off pin which once broken means I would need to be cut out of the belt and that won't happen soon. I am currently into a 2 week trial of the belt and I must say its very comfy, The waist bends a bit more to give more movement and the back is two wires up and over my arse cheeks which I thought would dig in but are no problem. The inside of the plate has a small pea sized bump that rubs my clit but not enough to do any good and my how the juices flow! In fact the only uncomfortable bit is the end of the pin that is designed to break off.
What I'm not sure of is if I want it to break off, I mean I know I have gone without conventional sex for a while but this is playing on my mind. Master has already said if we break the pin its on for the rest of the year and if we carry on after this trial period it may stay on indefinitely! I have managed one orgasm in six months through anal penetration and I used to be a prolific masturbation expert, I've more toys than the local adult store.
Anyway got to go we are going out not sure where but the dress that is laid out suggests that it is posh.

No comments:

Post a Comment