Wednesday 16 August 2017

punishment

I'm writing before starting my punishment. I have this because of my co-belted friend, she has been texting and ringing with updates and questions, turns out her sex drive is greater than I imagined and the pin has been out at least 3 times a day since she first put it on. That said she has marked Wednesday 23rd as the day she breaks the pin. Anyway after she rang me with some particularly steamy details yesterday evening I went upstairs horny and lubed up one of my vibrators and put it up my bum to try and cum, I was oh so close when I was rumbled by master who was not happy and said there would be consequences, put me in my cage and went back downstairs. This morning he let me out and things were okay until he was about to leave when he came in with a set of nipple clamps and the locks to cuff my chained wrists to the ceiling, telling me that the camera was up and I had to be there by 9:30. I've been had a look and sure enough there is a chain as high as I can reach, its tiptoes and sore nipples for me today. Master is usually home about 6pm so I'm looking at 8.5 hours punishment. Before I pierced my nipples I had the chain on for 12 hours once and I couldn't touch them for two days now they are ringed they are twice as sensitive and I'm not looking forward to it much.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment