Sunday 6 August 2017

Masters new toy

We had a normal Saturday morning for us. I woke up when master opened my cage, climbed out dealt with my masters morning wood and went to fix breakfast. Did my chores and then the postman came with a long thin box for master. He put it to one side and I know better than to ask but was curious as to what it was. Around midday Master informed me that I was to put myself in the stocks and wait for him(and there was me thinking it was lunchtime!) About 12:30 he joined me carrying a long cane with a collection of leather strings on the end and answered the question of what was in the box. He asked me how many of them across the bottom I could handle to which I replied it was his choice not mine to make and then it began, no softly softly approach it landed on my rear and made me scream. 20 strokes later I'm crying like a baby and my bottom is raw.

Now what I didn't know at this point was that on stroke twenty one of the leather bits had tangled with the new break away pin on my belt and had broken away. Master saw it and stopped and when I regained composure I saw it and panicked, I'm stuck without access to my beautiful lady garden,no orgasm, no penetration, no nothing. The thought makes me so horny, since Saturday I have been walking round with my juices rolling down my legs. Master said that at least now I can get away from the risk of a tattoo punishment, but I might get it anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment