Friday 10 March 2017

a terrible month!!

Hi All
Thanks firstly for  the kind messages this month. It's been hard Master has had more doctor/hospital appointments in 1 month than in his entire life, but I do now think we are there. His medication seems to be right now and life is back to normal.

Last night was the first night back in the cage and it signaled a return to the norm. My master also has instructed me that we are to start trialing a semi permanent wrist chain, something we wanted to do a while back. To start with I am going to get two lengths of chain 12 inches long welded to my permanent cuffs and then we are going to padlock these together and master will shorten them until we get the smallest width that enables me to perform all my slave duties. I have also got a second bracelet that is loose enough to go from my wrist to my elbow that the chains can be connected to when not in use (can't see it being practical to go shopping tethered at the wrists) Its going to be interesting!!

On another note I haven't been allowed sexual release since early January and I  brought this up last night and Master said "you can take the punishment if you want" You may recall this was my own idea and involves a large script tattoo on my legs saying "Submissive Slave" and I have to say its looking incredibly likely as I have never gone more than a couple of days without pleasure before this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment