Saturday 18 March 2017

Shopping in chains

Now I'm use to getting some odd looks when I go out and it doesn't bother me, however I was a little self conscious when master and I went to do the weekly shopping. I was chained wrist and ankle although the chains were only visible when I stretched my arms forward as the rest of the time they were under the floral cape I have made myself. It is more the fact that I knew I think, knowing that it could be discovered and the questions that could follow. I'm proud of the life choice I have made but aware that peoples perceptions and judgments can be profoundly hurtful.

All above said it wasn't that bad and I'm still considering getting master to weld the chains!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am into chains and restrictive movements myself. It would be fun to go shopping with chained wrists, cock cage and neck collar.

    ReplyDelete