Saturday 11 March 2017

wrist chain and more

Well it's done. Just after lunch my master took me to the garage and with much skill welded two foot long lengths of stainless chain to my axsmar wrist cuffs.He wrapped me up in cloth first and then before I really new it they were on. Polishing took a bit longer but really easy. He removed the cloths from around my wrists and produced a small shed type padlock, before I knew what was happening my wrists are a maximum of 2 feet apart and that is as wide as I go!

He then asked me if I'd like something similar on my ankles. I hesitated and he offered me an orgasm if I said yes so as its well passed 3 months I agreed without further question. He wrapped the clothes around my ankles and I couldn't see them as well as the wrists, a few minutes later and he's done. It became clear that the padlock linking the two chains was already on a I could only move my feet about a foot apart. Polishing complete he removed the cloths to reveal no padlock, yes I am now restricted to foot long strides and no Knickers!! I have to admit that I freaked out a bit and after I calmed down he produced a long narrow full length skirt (it is actually the right length to wear with my 6" heels) this I am told is to wear when we go out.

So now I find myself cuffed hand and foot and has he unlocked my chastity, no and why because I was so turned on when the permanence of my ankle chain hit me that I exploded on the spot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment