Monday 20 March 2017

never question the master

Night before last master and I had an argument, this basic consisted of me moaning that he doesn't treat me as a slave and that he never disciplines me. His reply to this was that it was my fantasy not his and that if I wanted it harder i could but that he would only ask me the once and then it would be the full monty. Well i said in a half joke "you wouldn't know how to". He replied "are you saying that you want to be treated as a complete slave only there to do my wishes no matter how horrid or humiliating and to be physically disciplined for wrong doings no matter how small they appear to you?" My reply was "yes" and i spent the rest of the night cuffed to a hook in the kitchen on tip toes having been caned on my bottom and legs.Let down in the morning and given my chores including walking to the local shop for 6 items including tin dog food (we don't have a dog) Have I bitten of more than I can chew-yes I am I happy- oh yes you bet I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment