Tuesday 28 March 2017

Slave status well and truly defined

Well I asked and I got. Master has been true to his word, I am now a slave by my own wish and it's hard to do. Let me tell you about yesterday. The cage opened at 6am I went down stairs in 6" heels locked to my feet since the morning before (they are still there now) and made master his breakfast, I used to make mine too but that is no longer allowed, took his breakfast up to him and woke him with my tongue around his morning wood until my breakfast arrived! He then ate and I knelt on the floor. Once he was done I was given the chores for the day, these were to clean the entire downstairs and prepare tea on top of the clothes washing and the normal everyday stuff. Master said he would be home at 6pm and that I was to be cuffed up ready for his inspection by then.

I didn't achieve the desired effect and spent last evening nursing a sore bottom and aching arms!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment