Sunday 12 March 2017

taking some getting used too

When I first suggested the idea of a semi permanent chain between my wrist cuffs, I was sure I would have no problems adapting to it. How wrong I am, Its in the way most of the time as when I close my hands together 2 feet of chain  hangs down and swings around and when I want to open my hands they come up short. The padlock is a pain to the point I'm already considering just getting Master to weld the two parts together and be done with the lock. Add to this the problems one faces reaching around to wipe ones bottom and I really don't know if I my have bitten off more than I can chew! Master says I need a month to get used to it and then we can try differing lengths easily.

Now in comparison the ankle chain which is 12" long and permanent, I absolutely love. It makes everything feel owned and I can't believe I never thought of it. Even if we don't carry this 24/7 master/sub thing on after 12 months the chain will stay and I will learn to live with it. Just one thing, my driving licence is now just a bit of paper as I can't drive safely with it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your master is doing better. Please pass along my well wishes. I am glad you are adapting well to the new additions to your slave attire. I am enjoying your posts. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete