Thursday 5 January 2017

A new day

I can report that my master was satisfied with my jobs yesterday and he let me out the cage and we had dinner together (him at the table me at his feet) I have grown a liking for this new life it is heading in the direction I had imaged in my fantasies and it has in some way exceeded these. My master went out after dinner and reappeared with some tools and some items from the DIY store. He then locked me back in the cage while I couldn't see I could hear him drilling and working below me. When I was released I was taken down stairs to try out the new toy! He has installed a hook in the beam it is at a height that in my 6" heels I can reach up to put the hook onto the rings on my slave bracelets but once there I can not get them off. He left me struggling for a couple of hours before getting me down. He says that I may put myself there any time I wish to be disciplined for doing wrong. I know he has bought a new whip and I am looking forward with some trepidation to trying it. (maybe not yet!!)

Also Last night my Master/Husband has decreed that Friday night is date night and wants to take me out, he has said I will be his slave but I will act as if we are equal for the moment and we will not go anywhere that a lady shouldn't be seen. We are out to the local pub tomorrow I will be dressed up as I no longer have casual clothes I guess that my short dress teamed with my new jewelry and haircut may tern a few heads and get tongues wagging.

Saturday my request for a suitable tattoo is going to be fulfilled and I believe it is going just above my sex. I have left the placement and image to my master to decided this was at my request before we started the trial and will be again a permanent item even after the trial. I cant wait and hope it is bold and a proper statement, I will be a little disappointed if I end up with a small butterfly on my shoulder!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment