Sunday 22 January 2017

fun with master

I have really enjoyed watching my Husband develop into the role of master. He has surpassed himself and now seems to enjoy the power. We went out for our date night Friday again and as is the set up it was my choice, I thought hard but decided we should have a night on the town and we headed out for a nice meal followed by a couple of drinks and then ending up at the nightclub. It was a great evening and I got some looks with my recent change in appearance teamed with the fact that compared to some in the club I wasn't exactly dressed for winter clubbing!! We left around 1am Saturday and got a taxi home where I started to get a little demanding and ended up in the stocks while Master got sorted before bed. Once he was ready he gave my bottom a good flogging and with a red bum was put in my cage. Saturday morning I was heavy eyed and definitely jaded from the alcohol and told master I wasn't playing. He reminded me that I didn't have that choice and slapped my still tender bum. By lunch I was feeling more like it and I sucked him for an hour or so before he seemed to forgive my outbursts.

I have been looking into the idea of a more permanent link for my wrist cuffs, at the moment we have a length of chain that padlocks on. We would like something more permanent but equally removable if required. Think this will have to be investigated and trialed over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment