Tuesday 17 January 2017

Mum and Dad:- An interesting tea time!!

As I said earlier my Mum and Dad were coming for tea, now I had told them what was happening in a general format, you know the sort of thing slave to my husband, he calls the shots, etc,etc. However details weren't asked at the time of the conversation and i didn't forward them either. So they turn up for tea and there is me in a fetching French maids outfit, not to short but complete with pinny and hat paired with 6" black heels and all my new jewelry and its fair to say they were speechless when I opened the door.

After the initial why and what and why we sat down for tea well they sat down for tea, I knelt on the floor next to my master and ate mine there. Conversation was kept to general life and politics my Dad is mad keen on talking Brexit at the moment and once tea was done I washed up while they had a coffee and then we headed for the lounge to talk. This was a continuation of the general talk until my dad said to my master about his classic car in the garage at which point the two men excused themselves and headed out to talk cars in the garage with a beer. No sooner had they left when my mum started with questions and once she had reassured herself that this really was what I wanted and that I really couldn't explain why she wanted to know about my tattoo. I wasn't quite sure that I wanted her to know about it but aparently we were spotted exiting the tattoo parlour and she wanted to know so conversation went something like this:-

Well Mum its on my Bum

Well how big is it Jane?

Fairly large

Can I see it?

Are you sure you want to

Yes

Well okay (turned round and lifted my dress)

What are you wearing?

Oh its a chastity belt

A what?

Chastity belt

but your legs there..

Yes they are connected it's part of the thing

But how, when, how long do you wear it

All the time

But toilet

All easy enough Mum

But that tattoo what if you err I mean how do you

I can't remove it its permanent, it would have to be covered but I like it.

And your happy Jane?

Yes

Well you better kneel down here and tell me all about your new life then

Kneel why?

Well I don't know much Jane but I do know that slaves don't get luxury like sofas

and so the conversation went from there, for better or worse my mum now knows about all the piercings and the tattoo I get if I fail the chastity belt and the pillory and possibly worse still this blog. So Hello Mum!!
We agreed that Dad would be spared all the details in case he got to many ideas.

Anyway got to go my cage is waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment