Wednesday 11 January 2017

a tender weekend

Well I am now tattooed and by god did it hurt, never had one before and now my buttocks are well inked, my master didn't want a tattoo above my lady regions as it won't be visible once my chastity belt is on! So I had a tattoo on my bum which reads "Property of my Husband and Master" its in a large Black font outlined in a red stripe and then a pair of handcuffs below it. Took just over 5hrs to do and I'm supposed to be going back for some decoration above it at a later date. I couldn't sit all weekend and after repeated demands by my master to leave my bottom alone to heal I decided the best thing to do was to use the time to practice bondage, while he was outside I put myself on the hook at around 10am Sunday Morning. This turned out to be a slightly daft affair as my master reappeared from the garage at about 8.30 in the evening not amused that there was no tea!!! He threatened to leave me there all night but after applying the cream to my tender bottom and commenting on how intrigued my doctor will be when I next go (hadn't thought of that one) took me down and let me sleep in the bed for one night. Monday, Tuesday were delicate days although its amazing how productive you can be when your unable to sit down. Today I am feeling much better and my master says he has a surprise for me tonight, as long as it doesn't involve anything on my bum I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment