Tuesday 3 January 2017

an introduction

Hi
I'm Jane and as of the new year I am the voluntary slave to my husband for the next 12 months. This is my idea, fantasy and choice. I have sat and given a small list of limits but have purposely left it very loose and potentially life changing. Those limits are as follows:-
1) No other men to handle me sexually.
2) No Tattoos or Branding to my hands or face.
3) Nothing that is likely to endanger my life.

That's it, we have spoken about this, my Master/Husband is on board only because I have pestered him for ages to let me have my fantasy and he has agreed to a 12 month trial which we will discuss between Christmas and new year next year. I wanted it to be realistic and have burnt my "safe clothes", credit cards, sold my car, and closed my bank account giving everything to my husband. He wouldn't let me sign the house over but apart from that I own nothing. He agreed to let me do this in October and agreed to let me get some piercings to look the part, these included my nipples, tongue and septum. I already have my ears done three times and my belly button. I also ordered a full set (collar, wrist and ankle) cuffs from Axsmar which are the permanent once closed there stuck sort. They went on Christmas Day and I can't see they will come off even if we don't carry on after the trial. My master would only let me have these if I had the rings to connect to on them, So now I sport these everywhere I go. I had up until this morning long hair down to the middle of my back which I figured would hide the collar nicely from everyday view but this morning I was sent to the local hairdressers and now have a very short cut and it was very embarrassing.

We have played with BDSM for years and for Christmas 2013 I got a cage for the bedroom, it was my present although I chose it myself. It is self locking, in so far as I can put myself in but cant open it from inside even with the key in my hand. This has been a regular toy but is now where I am to be every night at 8:30pm. I used to watch telly till 11 or 12 pm but not any longer.

My husband/Master has told me he is determined to make this hard for me so I don't want to carry on after 12 months. My fantasy for as long as I can remember is now a reality, how will it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment