Saturday 7 January 2017

date night

Well as I said it was date night Friday night and my husband/master and I went off to the local pub him in jeans and a shirt, me in a short posh frock 6" heels and all my new jewelry on show. Food was excellent he treated me like a queen not a slave while we were there. I think possibly master is trying to keep a grip on reality as things are moving very fast and he wants to know that things could revert back to normal.

Anyway about half way through the meal we were talking and he said to me "now your my slave, you will do anything I request?" to this I responded with yes of course, His reaction was "Take of your Knickers then and put them in your handbag" My face was probably something of a picture as I haven't done anything like that in public seen I was a rebellious twenty something. I gave it a moments hesitation and thought to myself this was my fantasy, to be controlled and ordered, so I slipped them off under the table and ceremoniously placed them in my handbag while it sat on the table. We finished our meal and I was aware that by the time we left there was a defined damp patch on the seat where I had sat. My master and I walked home and had a serious exercise session on the kitchen table when we got home. I was so tried when I went up to my cage that I have never slept so well in it. This morning I am pondering my tattoo and I'm starting to get vvery nervous, to late now but I hope it doesn't hurt to much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment