Tuesday 17 January 2017

a night in the pillory

Well the night in the pillory (see "never bet drunk") was long but actually okay! I didn't sleep but it gave me time to reflect and let my mind wander in an attempted to ration what I'm doing to myself here. I found myself wondering not what was I doing but actually how deep does this fantasy of mine go and how far do I want to take it, 3 weeks in and I absolutely love my new life as the submissive slave of the man I love, I don't have any money worries cause I don't have any, I don't have to worry about clothes because I'm told what to wear and I don't even have to worry about what to eat because its all taken care off.

Anyway that said I did get cramp a couple of times and an itch on the back of my leg that drove me spare half the night but I did win my bet and I did get the reward and yes it was good and oh so powerful that it was more than worth it.

Tonight my parents are coming over and they know all about my new lifestyle, my master made me talk to them about it before even entering into this idea so it will be interesting to see what they say when they see me. We will see they seemed pretty relaxed about it to be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment