Sunday 15 January 2017

The new toy

Yesterday after shopping we went to the DIY store and my Husband/Master collected supplies or a project but wouldn't let on what it was. Around 6pm last night I was ordered upstairs to my cage while he made ready or me and as I lay in my cage I could hear tapping and screwing downstairs in his study. Once he was done he unlocked the cage, stripped me to my chastity belt put me in a pair of 6" heels and we went down stairs. On arrival to the study entrance he produced a silk scarf, instructed me to wait and he went in to the study, He then told me to come in but to leave the scarf on, I entered gingerly and stood about 6 feet inside the door, this he locked and hid the key. Removing my scarf I saw what was the new toy- A pillory built from wood designed for me to stand at ,with my feet locked about 3 feet apart and hands next to my face.

Within seconds I was standing in the slots for my legs waiting for him to close it all and then my neck and wrists went in too. He then informed me it was time for a shave and unlocked my Chastity belt, this dropped down and he had to unlock my ankles to remove it. At this point I was left alone in the pillory I tried to move around but there really is little free movement. Master returned with my cleaned chastity belt followed by a bowl of water, soap and a razor. I don't have much down there in the way of hair but it has been itching terrible and my Master does like me bald. He set to work taking extreme care and making an already horny lady very very hot under the collar!! When he was done he took the opportunity for his own pleasure I can't cum from anal sex but don't dislike it and after several years I find it easy to accommodate his member without pain. when he was done the chastity belt went back on and despite my complaints and demands for an orgasm the lock was clicked shut.

Once unlocked I asked how long he was going to make me wait for my pleasure, at which he merely responded with "You asked for this not me"

No comments:

Post a Comment