Saturday 14 January 2017

supermarket shopping

This mornning my master informed me that we were going shopping, nothing unusual about that apart from the fact that I wasn't really dressed for a trip round our local supermarket. He had laid out a light summery dress and 6" sandals for me and outside was about -2. So without questioning my husband/master I got dressed and went out to the car. He got in and of we went, when we got there he said "I will push the trolley and you load it up". So there's me walking with my reduced stride caused by the thigh cuffs in my chastity belt and 6" sandals in a busy supermarket while everyone else is in there overcoats, scarfs and hats. I was very self concious especially when getting the stuff from the top and bottom shelves, when I reached for the top shelf my dress bearly covered my thigh cuffs and bending down with my knees to reach the bottom shelf in 6" sandals had anyone who was looking a good look up my dress to the metal underwear. Its a strange thing that 100mm of stainless rod is so restrictive when walking but leaves my legs wide open and vuneralble when normally you'd have them closed tight. When we had the weeks shopping he drove to the DIY store and we got several lengths of 2"x6" timber, some hindges and a hasp and staple, when I asked what it was for he told me it was a surprise and I would find out later. We got back I stripped back down to my chastity belt and put the shopping away, made lunch and then my Master has disappeared back to the workshop to make this new item. He has left me to write this blog and find some nice corsets for me to have, I am naturally a 24" waist but master says I should be able to lace down to 20" or below with some practice, apparently the chastity belt has been made to adjust down to 20" so I assume that it will lock over the corset which will stop me from taking the corset off or loosening the laces

No comments:

Post a Comment