Wednesday 4 January 2017

Embracing my status

I am currently waiting for my master to return and the last job on the list he handed over before leaving for work was to post to my blog. The other items on the list were fairly mundane apart from the bottom of the list which reads as follows "once all the list is completed or 6:30 this evening (which ever comes first) slave Jane is to place herself in the cage wearing her new bondage and await her master. Once master has assessed slaves work he will allow her out for tea. poor quality work will be punished in a long hungry night!" Needless to say I have made certain that everything is perfect and that I will please my master on his return. 

Last night we spent a while looking at Chastity belts and after much soul searching master and I decided that the commercial options don't suit what is required (he allowed me input on this subject as it is part of my fantasy) Master is good with metal work skilled enough and equipped to create a custom one which he says will be ready in a month. Some of the belts were mighty scary to think that I won't have access to my lady garden in a month is a real mind messer!! Master plans on thigh cuffs and a link to shorten my stride as well, he also wants to add bondage points to the waist band. He has offered to make it without a padlock but to make the waist band permanent like my Axsmar bands and just lock the shield on my crotch, this would make wearing clothes easier but would mean metal underwear always without relief at least for this year.

Anyway on the plus side of everything my goal to loose 2 stone and come in at the low end of my perfect weight as apposed to the top end of it is going well. I had locks put on the cupboards and master keeps the key we put out what I need to cook tea and everything else is away. consequently since breakfast I have eaten nothing and only drank water. Diet is going to be easy!!

Must go and get ready for masters return in a little over 3hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment