Wednesday 18 January 2017

normal life as a slave

I though 'I ought to talk a little about normal everyday life in my new role as slave. My day starts at 6am when my master wakes opens the cage on his way to the bathroom, I crawl out stretch and make my way downstairs to make my masters breakfast, he is a creature of habit, coffee toast and marmalade. Back up with the tray and kneel by the bed for master to eat breakfast then we talk about the day my plans, his plans and the requirements for the day, we discuss what we will have for supper and what time it needs to be ready. today we are having chicken casserole so out is the chicken, veg and potatoes along with the gravy. I have had my breakfast after master went to work, I have two pieces of plain toast and water. It was my choice to create a plain and boring diet for myself for breakfast and lunch but to eat tea/supper with my husband/master as he does, this way I get the slave rations but a filling meal every evening to keep me healthy.

Master goes to work at 7.30 and today I have nowhere to be I am naked apart from my chastity and jewelry. Prior to starting this year I made a few changes to the house this includes a small locked cupboard over the timer for the heating, as a result of this the heating goes off at 7:15 and doesn't go back on till 5:45 in the evening Monday to Friday and the chill in the house by lunchtime is more than a little noticeable on my body! I have a cleaning routine that master and I made up, one of my least favorite things is housework, we used to share it but I insisted that it became my soul responsibility and I probably regret that the most.. Today is wash the bedding and hoover the upstairs before jet washing the patio, It is private and no one can see me but it is only 2 degrees outside and I'm not looking forward to it!!!

By  3 pm I should be making tea and then readying myself for my masters return and we will see where the evening takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment